Chuhan and Singh Partnership Ltd
WE ARE RECRUITING: Tax Manager
Permanent – Full Time
A successful and growing Middlesbrough firm of chartered accountants is searching for a Full Time Tax Manager to join the team in a key role managing a mixed portfolio of around 650 clients. This includes but not limited to personal tax compliance, reporting and advisory work on corporation tax, payroll taxes, withholding taxes and stamp duty. Reporting direct to Partners with the support of an established, highly professional team of qualified, part qualified and trainee staff.
The role would ideally suit a ATT Qualified specialist or Qualified by experience. You will have a strong background in general accountancy practice and tax.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Reporting directly to and working closely with the partners on various tax compliance and advisory matters.
- Reviewing corporate tax and LLP partnership tax returns in a wide range of industries, and ensuring that work is turned around on a timely basis.
- Preparing more complicated tax returns and considering the impact of changes in tax legislation.
- Undertaking tax due diligence projects for a range of clients.
- Liaising with HMRC in relation to tax enquiries.
- Liaising with clients, including attending client meetings.
- Identifying tax planning opportunities and drafting proposals for client consideration.
- Billing, budget and WIP management.
- Portfolio management, updating client workflows.
- Complying with all departmental procedures to ensure the smooth running of the team and the department.
- Staff mentoring and development.
- Using Microsoft Outlook, Office, a suite of Sage software packages.
This could be an excellent opportunity for the right person to join a friendly firm, with options to grow.
Applications by email only to email@example.com with covering letter and C.V.